mercoledì 28 gennaio 2015

Steven Wilson


Steven Wilson is one of my favourite musician. If you didn't heard of him before I recommend ... everything of his immense discography.
His music saved me many times so I decided to do an illustration for him.
This drawing is devided in two ... On the left there's the black, the deep soul inside him. I wanted to create the labyrinth inside his head by all these black and tangled lines, that's the cold side of the steven's music. On the right there are the colours that warm up everything, beauty, creativity, nostalgia feelings, his heart. That's the warm side of his music.

I met him a few days ago in Milan and he said to me "wow it's so ethereal" and yes, yes it is.


Isabella Latini © 2 0 1 5

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK:
Isabella Latini - Illustrations & Comics



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento